Wooden world map XL
This magnificent wooden world map is an eye catcher of your house. The map is based on Eckert’s projection, so the dimensions of the countries are as realistic as possible.
Assembling the map is easy:
- Remove the map-parts from their wooden frames
- Cut appropriate pieces of the tape roll (double-sided tape) that comes with a map and press the tapes firmly to the back of the map. (detailed instructions in the package)
- Fasten the templates to the desired place on the wall
- Remove the protective films from the tapes and press the map-parts firmly on the wall
- Finally remove the templates, your map is now ready!
Double-sided tape grabs well to most wall materials, such as painted wallboard, wood and smooth stone wall. However it may not grab well to a rough surface.
Please note, that wood as a natural material may bend as a consequence of humidity or temperature variations.